tcufrog

Bertazzoni appliances

tcufrog
2 år sedan

My kitchen remodeling bid just came back with all Bertazonni appliances. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback regarding them. I have no experience with the brand. Thanks.

Kommentarer (9)

• delray33483
    2 år sedan

like all brands, you should see where the service people are for them.. If they are close then go to the next step of analysis. If service is far away then keep looking.

there are reviews on line here - do a search. reviews are all over the place but that doesnt mnean "no"

• PRO
    Bertazzoni
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

Hi @tcufrog, Thank you so much for your interest in Bertazzoni! In order to best answer your questions please contact a dedicated service representative who can walk you through the benefits of Bertazzoni and answer any questions you may have. Please reach out to customercareUSACAN@Bertazzoni.com or aftersaleservice@bertazzoni.com, or if you would like to speak with someone directly please contact 866-905-0010. Thank you, The Bertazzoni Team

• tcufrog
    Författare
    2 år sedan

I wasn't planning to get all of the same appliances. My appliance spreadsheet I've created for figuring out the cost of appliances includes a Viking or Subzero fridge, a Bosch dishwasher, and probably a Thermador rangetop. I want a specific rangetop configuration that's hard to find.

• M Miller
    2 år sedan

“My kitchen remodeling bid just came back with all Bertazonni appliances. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback regarding them.”

From these sentences, it seemed that you were getting all Bertazzoni appliances. So, you are actually only asking about the rangetop then, is that correct? What are your questions about the rangetop? The issues that could occur with servicing these appliances have been addressed in the comments above.

• tcufrog
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Actually, I wanted to know about any experiences with the brand. I’ve heard of it but know nothing about it. I’m trying to decide whether to go with their appliance recommendations or what I had chosen.

• Brown Hound
    2 år sedan

We just bought a Bertazzoni Induction range. The local dealer is also a service center. Despite having a local dealer and local service, our range was delivered with a burner that doesn't work and both the dealer and Bertazzoni are giving us the runaround on a repair. Again, this is a brand new range. Suffice it to say, for $3700 I'm not impressed. I'll update this thread if my story has a happy ending.

• PRO
    Bertazzoni
    2 år sedan

Hi @Brown Hound, we apologize for this inconvenience and are committed to making sure you receive assistance. Would you please provide us with your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Product Model Number, Place of Purchase, Date of Purchase, Location, Issue, and Who you have been speaking with at after sales service team via direct message so we may look into your case? Thank you, The Bertazzoni Team

• Ernie Fausto
    2 år sedan

Hi, did you ever resolve the E9 error on your induction burner? I have the same issue since it was installed. It now just turns off on its own. So frustrating to the point buying a different brand. Customer service is non existent.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.