nancy_mcconnell85

Woven wood shades?

Nan
förra året

I am trying to decide on window treatments for windows and slider. I am leaning toward woven wood shades. Privacy is not an issues, I am looking for light filtering. I like the idea of the woven wood for color and texture. My dilemma: is an outside mount possible over the slider due to the molding on the slider and the window inches apart on the right? Will an outside mount on the slider and inside mount on the windows look odd? If the shades are lined will the gather appear to large above the slider? How would I measure for the slider, more on the left so the shade covers the wall a bit and for the right up to the window molding? Thank you for help!

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    förra året

What a view!!!

• PRO
    Gordon's Window Decor
    förra året

These are a Roller Shades we designed for a downtown loft with textured woven fabric by Horizon Window Fashions.

This is what the fabric sample looks like:

• PRO
    Windows on Washington Ltd
    förra året

That's an interesting name on the blinds. Is it an actual reference to the area of Thailand in this case?

• Nan
    Författare
    förra året

Thank you Gordon’s Window, I like the fabric it looks like woven grass. Would it be odd to mount the shades over the slider as an outside mount and would a valance be used? What is the clearance needed when rolled up? Thank you for your help.

• PRO
    Gordon's Window Decor
    förra året

It all depends on the overall height of the sliding door.

• Nan
    Författare
    förra året

I chose roller shades for the living room that have a woven grass appearance. The slider will have an outside mount and the windows will be inside mount. Hoping it looks good, they are installing next week. Thanks again.

• Dana Johnson
    förra året

Please update with pics when they are installed.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.