penelopetm

2022 Cali vinyl plank flooring - opinions? Buy direct or through Lowes

penelopetm
förra året

Cali LVP seems seems to check all the boxes for what I’m looking for (basement floor). It’s also sold at Lowe’s. I called the company and rep said buying directly from them would be less $ than buying at Lowes.
Has anybody used the Cali LVP? Opinions?
Would you recommend purchasing directly through the manufacturer to save money or through Lowe’s? If I have a problem with defective materials or excess and need to return, would it be easier just to go to Lowe’s and return the box then have to deal with shipping something back to manufacturer?
Any advice please.

Kommentarer (2)

• ricardoa
    förra året

I was speaking to a Cali rep today and she said if there was a problem with the product on delivery or in the future a Lowes purchase would require you to go through Lowes for a correction rather than going directly to Cali. If there was a warranty problem Cali would send out an indepenent inspector to determine the source of the problem. We didn't discuss shipping material back but that is a consideration. Good luck with your floors.

• PRO
    LaValle Flooring Inc
    8 månader sedan

If warranties and proper installation are a concern, consider asking Cali Floors if they have any nearby contractors or retailers that are located near by. We've only had two product claims with @Cali Floors and they've been great about helping us make things right for our client.

When clients have extra boxes, regardless of color, we are more than happy to give them a refund for their unopened boxes. We don't do that for all our brands, but the Southwind and Cali Floors sell really well for us, so we know we'll be able to sell those colors down the road. Best of luck on your project.

Here's a photo of Cali Vinyl Mesquite that we did a few weeks ago in an assisted living unit.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.