cyprissa

Light fixture ideas

cyprissa
11 månader sedan

We have completely redone our downstairs family room but it still has the ugly boob light. I would love suggestions for a fun light that would work. the ceilings are standard 8 ft.

Before:

After:

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Bella Depot Inc
    11 månader sedan

How about this pendant lighting

• daisiesandbutterflies
    11 månader sedan

How about a drum ceiling fixture?

Volume Lighting V4352 Calare 2 Light 16"W Semi-Flush Drum Ceiling - Brushed · Mer info

Maxim 10222 Prime 20"W LED Flush Mount Drum Ceiling Fixture - Grass Cloth · Mer info

• PRO
    MIRODEMI
    11 månader sedan

Hi! I think, the ceiling fan would looks perfect in your room! We have more than 70 different models. You will definetely find the best one for you! If you have any questions, be sure to ask me.

• Brian Hill
    11 månader sedan

I am getting a bit of a rustic/lodge/southwest vibe from the new room, so . . . Avalanche Ranch? They have a variety of cool semi-flush and close-to-ceiling lights that might work really well in such a space. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either, and online reviews suggest people were really happy with the quality in person.

• PRO
    RL Relocation LLC
    11 månader sedan

pesonally I wouldnt want to bring attention to the popcorn ceiling. take it out and put a recessed light in its place and be done. Add some floor and table lamps for softer lighting.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.