mkmmax60

Bedroom Set Manufactures.

Michelle Moss
14 dagar sedan

Does anyone know what manufacturer has in stock contemporary upholstered beds in king size? Everywhere we go, it’s a 12 week wait! We moved into a new home and have no bedroom furniture!
Thanks for the help! We live in Ohio.

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    HALLETT & Co.
    14 dagar sedan

I had good luck during the pandemic delays buying on clearance. Got a great bed from room and board and they had it to me in a week because they wanted it off their sales floor because it was a discontinued fabric.

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    14 dagar sedan

Room and Board, Crate & Barrel, and maybe even West Elm will have in stock furniture with set fabric choices that will have a minimal waiting time. It's when you ask for upgrade fabrics that the wait time gets longer. Try them.

• Maureen
    14 dagar sedan
    Ändrades senast: 13 dagar sedan

There are endless king upholstery choices on line and will include availability info. Just off the top: Silk and Snow, West Elm, Article, and Crate & Barrel (offers color choices).

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.