lola523

Need help on dining chairs

9 år sedan
I'm getting this amazing mid-century dining table for my mid-century rancher but there aren't any chairs that go with it. I already have some turquoise slope counter stools nearby. So I was thinking about some clear ghost chairs. What do you think? here's the table...

Kommentarer (6)

• 9 år sedan
    That is a gorgeous table for sure!
    mid-century modern · Mer info
    lola523 thanked Darzy
  • 9 år sedan
    I agree that your table is a lovely piece,I'm just not sure about the ghost chairs,maybe you could bring one home and try it? The mid century modern chair posted above looks good too. Here's some pics that may be of help, but they may also not be your style.
    lola523 thanked jacksplash
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    Your table is awesome and the chair possibilities are endless I was thinking the same as jacksplash on the chairs they would look perfect!
    lola523 thanked Urban Elements PDX
  • 9 år sedan
    I already have some counter stools of that same chair above in the same room. Not sure I want to use the same style.
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    The table you selected is beautiful. Using ghost chairs is a great idea because of the contrast it will have with the wood, they wouldn't obstruct the design of the table base and it coordinates with the mid-century style. I agree with Maureen on having different end chairs. Many people refer to these as captain chairs. You could use the Eames chair shown above (jacksplash photo) on the end of the table to tie in with your existing stools or select something different within the mid-century style. Good luck!
    lola523 thanked Lloyd Architects
Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.