nrgbunny

please help me decorate my living room. it’s along narrow space.

5 år sedan

Hi! Need help !! Please don’t mind the junk in the corner. I was in the middle of organizing. How would u decorate and set up this space? TIA

Kommentarer (5)

• 5 år sedan

?Living room? ?TV room? ?Family room? ?Guest room?

• 5 år sedan

This will be more of a formal living room. No tv

• 5 år sedan

Take good measurements and post a floor plan. Do you have living room furniture? Bring it in and try it. The first shot looks like the entry protrudes into the living room...is that what the white wall is? You cannot tell if the space works unless you try your furniture in it. Right now it looks like a playspace for the cats.

• 5 år sedan

following

• PRO
    5 år sedan

Get two cabinets to go under each window, sofa facing the fireplace, and two chairs to go under the small window/wall to the right of the fireplace. Here are some designs to help you with the layout.

Updated Atlanta Bungalow · Mer info

Modern Luxury Home · Mer info

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.