hzdeleted_1304710

granite vs. quartz countertops

User
9 år sedan
Trying to decide what countertops to get for new kitchen.

Kommentarer (6)

• lucindanyc
    9 år sedan
    Both are great in terms of durability and maintenance. I think it depends on the look that you want and your other selections. If you like the movement and color variation of natural stone, I would select granite. If you like the clean, uniform look of quartz, go with that.
  • User
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks so much. I like the beauty of a good granite--may have seen a little too much Calacatta--but really looking for practicality also. Tough decision.
  • PRO
    ALPA CORP
    9 år sedan
    I suggest to go with granite countertops, if you look for a lusturous fine polishing depth.
    on the other hand quartz is engineered and can be available in many shades.

But at the same time i must say- natural is natural.
    User thanked ALPA CORP
  • PRO
    Design Your Kitchen and Bath
    9 år sedan
    I would go with granite for my own kitchen. However, I like both and they are neck and neck with durability. Quartz also has some unique patterns they are coming up with each year if you want to choose something less uniform.
    User thanked Design Your Kitchen and Bath
  • PRO
    Wooden Dreams
    8 år sedan

I agree with lucindanyc, if you like the movement that granite offers, go with granite, quartz hasn't got that look down, but as far as maintenance I feel the quartz is much better, no sealing required, no worries that bacteria might grow in the tops

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.