dan_mcquillan

Opinions on tiny office!

Dan McQuillan
9 år sedan
I work for a NFP who have a small office (2mx3m). Currently its crowded and crazy. We can only fit one person in there. I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to make it feel nicer? We have one of the best views in the city (photo attached). We would like to fit two people in there to work side by side. See photos attached. I'm after furniture/storage/layout advice.

It doesn't feel like a nice place to work as it's so overcrowded.

Sorry about the photos. It's too small to take any decent ones!
We currently don't pay rent and moving our office to a bigger space isnt an option.

Thanks

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Julia & Elizabeth
    9 år sedan
    What a view! Maybe using a desking system would help. You can pick the pieces and you can add lots of storage. They are made for commercial and residential offices. Good luck!
  • decoenthusiaste
    9 år sedan
    How do you get any work done with that view? Here's a solution and the bookshelf above it could be installed above the window for volumes you don't have to access as regularly. The wall opposite the windows would have floor to ceiling shelves to match this one. Paint the end wall where the shelves are now in a great color both of you agree makes you feel as good as the view does.
    Sycamore Rd · Mer info
  • PRO
    Bona Fide Organizing
    9 år sedan
    Lovely view! Perfect suggestion by decoenthusiaste. I would also suggest to declutter the office by removing any items that are seldom used if any. Perhaps they can be relocated to your office storage room and contained in boxes so the redesigned shared office is more visually appealing. It will also provide more space for the second person in case they need it.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.