emma_schilkinis

Artwork needed

Smileee M
9 år sedan
senast redigerad:9 år sedan
Finally getting my master bedroom organised. I'm loving teal at the moment and would like a splash of colour in the art work but don't want anything too feminine. Any suggestions?

Kommentarer (17)

• Smileee M
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Another angle
  • leelee
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    Look on etsy.com. Great art with good prices. Here are some examples of what's there.

You should look for a bedside table to replace the matching one and the smaller table on the right. Get something with drawers to hide some of the stuff. Make sure it's top is at least as tall as the top of the bed.
  • Smileee M
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks asvinteriors. Really like your suggestions.

Lee lee - I agree with you about bed side tables but hubby won't let me change them and small table is their for purely for practicality, for the moment, as that is the only connection in the house for the phone/modem.
  • Cyndy
    9 år sedan
    Hi, Smileee M - as a fellow teal lover, I can recommend several different art prints that will work well in your guest bedroom. Since this is for a guest bedroom and not your master, I'd guess you don't want to spend too much on art work, but still want something to catch your eye and capitalize on the teal in your room.
    I own the following canvas prints from overstock.com and one is in my teal bedroom - it's eye catching and not cheap looking. And it brings out the small amount of teal I have in my room. Depending on size, each is around $50.
    If you want to spend more, or want a different style, let me know please - I have lots of teal art and accessories bookmarked.
  • Smileee M
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks Cyndy. It is our master bedroom soi would be prepared to spend a little more so I'm interested what else you have bookmarked. I like the idea of something abstract.
  • Najeebah
    9 år sedan
    I found this on Pinterest
    64" Ocean Dance turquoise painting METAL abstract teal ocean dance wave wall decor Original Lubo on Etsy, $309.00
  • PRO
    TB ID
    9 år sedan
    Signarture https://www.houzz.com.au/pro/signarture - has some beautiful work that could give the splash of colour you're after, while fitting in with the rest of the space
    signarture ‘burrawang’ perspex plexiglas artwork · Mer info
  • PRO
    signarture
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for the intro Tony Been. Smileee M, we have a number of options in teal that would suit well. You'd be best choosing a piece that spans the width of your headboard, either as a single piece or a triptych. Follow the link below and just click any artwork of interest to see the other size options. We make these to order here in Australia. Just give us a call if you'd like any more info. http://www.signarture.com.au/collections/all/blue+triptych-up-to-3-0m
  • Luke
    9 år sedan
    How about a picture incorporating the ocean or other body of water?
  • groveraxle
    9 år sedan
    Very Large Wall Art Print diptych SET soft pastels white ocher tree art large pa · Mer info
  • PRO
    Jason Chuck
    9 år sedan
    Given the layout of the room, I'd be inclined to break up your artwork like a few of the suggestions above with art that is in 2 or 3 pieces or if you prefer 1 piece, something long and short landscape
  • PRO
    Artfuly
    9 år sedan
    For original, unique and affordable artworks delivered door to door see Artfuly.com
  • arabella williamson
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

check art.com. awesome stuff on there.

• Najeebah
    8 år sedan
    old post ;)
  • Jan Crowe
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

You might think idea is silly but I ordered this photo for our bedroom - with yours you could actually have 3 large ones (the same) across the bedhead wall.

This is our room before I ordered the pic, which is the same size and the existing one only portrait not landscape. Art.com have some amazing photos framed or unframed.

http://www.art.com/asp/search_do.asp/_/posters.htm?searchstring=fire%20escape&SSK=fire%20escape&WT.oss=fire%20escape&sby=All%20Art

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.