tadiwaa

Small, glass accent table

tadiwaa
9 år sedan
I bought a small glass accent table that I planned to use in my living room but it turned out to be a little too big for the space, and I couldn't return it because I bought it on sale. I have now placed it along a wall, outside a bathroom and am stumped as to how to decorate it. I'm thinking of an orchid plant but would be interested in any other ideas you maye have.

Kommentarer (5)

• Curt D'Onofrio
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    It needs to be turned 180 degrees so that bottom horizontal rail meets the wall. Then a custom fit shelf there to store collectibles. For example, i love to collect rocks/minerals, and that bottom shelf would be good to display larger specimens
    tadiwaa thanked Curt D'Onofrio
  • PRO
    abcd
    9 år sedan
    I understand you are looking for accessorizing thoughts, but the table is too deep for that space, and shouldn't go there.
    tadiwaa thanked abcd
  • User
    9 år sedan
    Keep looking for a new home for the table ...I agree with millay & co, the table is too big for this space as well.
    tadiwaa thanked User
  • Maureen
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    Agree, too wide. Wouldn't place table in a washroom, due to the glass top and safety but could look cute in a bedroom.
    Arcadia Remodel & Addition · Mer info
    tadiwaa thanked Maureen
  • tadiwaa
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thank you all for your thoughts. I really wasn't comfortable with the placement of the table so it's back in the living room for now while I try and figure out where to place it.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.