cathypeters

Beautiful job. How many doors slide on the closet?

cathypeters
9 år sedan
Chancellor Estate · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Castle Construction of Santa Barbara
    9 år sedan
    There are four doors that slide. The doors can all be moved to the middle to access the far right and left side of the closet. The barn door hardware has two tracks that allow for this.
  • Christina pollard
    9 år sedan
    How wide of an openings is this and when you move to the center how wide is the opening on each side - also where did you purchase the hardware?
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    All four doors slide. Each door is aprox. 33" wide. We custom made theses doors with the help of a Festool Domino XL DF 700 Joiner. The hardware is from Rustica Hardware http://rusticahardware.com Or call 800-891-8312 good company to work with.
  • William Perez
    8 år sedan
    How much do the doors weigh and what's the max weight that the rail system will hold?
  • PRO
    8 år sedan

Hi William, As to the weight of the doors I'm not sure we custom made them. If you look up the weight of a 7' solid core door I'm sure you will be real close in weight. We made them from 6 pieces of 1x6 t&g. There are tenons used to join the pieces but they cannot weigh much. For the hardware specs. above is my reply to someone else with the contact info for the manufacturer Rustica Hardware, wed site and phone number. They will have weight info. I know the hardware was more than capable of handling these doors. Hope this helps

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.