cathyredd

Fitting this insert

cathyredd
9 år sedan
Hi, looking at the varia sh on their website, the door is 623mm but the whole unit is 1455mm high. how did you for this into a traditional looking fireplace? Is the Van Gogh specially made for this? Thanks!
The Van Gough · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    BuckleyFireplaces
    9 år sedan
    Thank you for your question, the unit is extremely large, the installation of the Varia took place first, then we created the insert, hearth and Van Gough to create the look of a traditional fireplace.
  • cathyredd
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Ah I understand. We have a standard size opening in a new build house - currently there is no fireplace in it. this would be unsuitable for the varia then, correct? is there something similar you would recommend that might work? I love the sleek lines of this style of insert - I'm not keen on the ones with the obvious heavy protruding doors... thanks!
  • PRO
    BuckleyFireplaces
    9 år sedan
    The Varia is a large installation, if you email us buckleyfireplaces@gmail.com we can suggest
  • cathyredd
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Perfect, will do that, thanks.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.