bathgal

Redoing powder room. Question about mirrors.

bathgal
9 år sedan
Have angled vanity. Want mirrors on both walls above. Suggestions on how to best do this - have mirrors framed/not framed? Decorative tiles around them? Or just plain abutting wall mirrors?

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Signature Design Group
    9 år sedan
    Do you have the ability to put three panes of mirror? One to go directly behind the sink approximately 1" to 2" larger than the sink, and the other two to go on the left and right wall joining them to give of on large mirror that has been bent into three parts. You may frame the perimeter with a matching tile border or matching trim to the vanity.
  • bathgal
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for your ideas. I'm not sure that would look right. As you look at it, the corner walls on the left side of the vanity join at a right angle. The corner walls on the right side join at an obtuse angle. It's not symmetrical. Any other thoughts?
  • PRO
    Signature Design Group
    9 år sedan
    I see, well send us the measurements. Let's see what we can do.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.