bamditdog

Do I go with gray subway tile back splash? Antique brick on the chimne

bamditdog
9 år sedan
Need help picking back splash. Also need help with the chimney in my island. Thought antique brick would look good? Please help!!!!
Gray back splash?

Kommentarer (18)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    9 år sedan
    I would go gray backsplash to and as far as the chimney is concerned since it is the elephant in the room why not give it a splash of color for fun
    bamditdog thanked Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • PRO
    Rebecca Hite, Realtor, Huntington Properties, LLC.
    9 år sedan
    Antique Brick would be fantastic for the chimney! Maybe something along these lines... http://www.stonecontact.com/products-59887/hand-made-antique-brick.

I really like the gray backsplash. If you do go with it, maybe an accent wall of your favorite color to tie the room together?
    bamditdog thanked Rebecca Hite, Realtor, Huntington Properties, LLC.
  • zazfuzzroc
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    Hi, I think grey would look great. I actually like the elephant in the room and think it will add a nice eye catching detail if it's dressed up. Good luck! I like how you have the tv. Cook and watch at the same time. Cool! :) Nice kitchen. ;)
  • bamditdog
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks. Almost done. Do you think the brick would look good on the elephant? :) or something else on the
  • zazfuzzroc
    9 år sedan
    Now, that is the question???? I would post a picture with your backsplash in place, then decide on the center. Does that make sense? Or are you trying to finish all at once?
  • bamditdog
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Good call!!!
  • bamditdog
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks for the help!!!
  • User
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    I'm going to be a dissenting voice. With all of the grey walls you need a contrast, not more of the same. I would look at marble subway, white beadboard, or even white subway tile mixed with marble. I think brick would be a good choice for the chimney, you could even whitewash it to blend with the white kitchen.
    Wilding · Mer info
    Marietta Home · Mer info
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    9 år sedan
    Ther only connection the brick has to anything is the neighbors wall outside so I would not do brick.
  • bamditdog
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I would never have thought of that!!!!! Great point! Would you tile the chimney? Leave it alone?
  • zazfuzzroc
    9 år sedan
    So....??? What happened?? Did you decide? I like your kitchen and would love to see the results. :)
  • bamditdog
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    All done!!! Thanks for your help!!!!
  • zazfuzzroc
    9 år sedan
    It looks fantastic, enjoy it! :) Happy Thanksgiving's day! If you don't happen to celebrate it, please have a great day anyway!
  • zazfuzzroc
    9 år sedan
    Beautiful home too! :)
  • User
    9 år sedan
    Beautiful, I love the grey with white grout. Thanks for the update!
  • PRO
    Gilmans Kitchens and Baths
    9 år sedan
    Looks Great! Thanks for the updated photo!
    -Angeline, GKB
  • User
    9 år sedan
    Nice job!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.