smusec

Should I stencil my bedroom wall?

smusec
9 år sedan
I've recently redecorated my master. I am thinking about stenciling the wall behind my bed but am wondering if it will compete too much with the blue painted ceiling...? I have the same stenciling in the attached master bath. It's very subtle white pearl on white walls. I was going for a calm, serene, minimal-ish mostly white bedroom. Is the blue ceiling enough or do I go for the stenciling?

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Interior Affairs -- Vickie Daeley
    9 år sedan
    I would not stencil...I would replace the two pieces of art on either side of the bed with larger pieces... and a little more depth in color. www.interioraffairs.com
  • Maureen
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    I would not stencil and if you could get a third print, I would place them across the top of the bed or lower the ones you have.[houzz=
    Traditional Master Bedroom · Mer info
    ]
  • PRO
    CDR Design, LLC
    9 år sedan
    I don't think you need the stenciling. However, I would:

-place 3 bird photos across the headboard and remove from over the lamps
    -paint only the inset of the ceiling blue
    -get side stands and lamps that are more compatible with each other.
  • PRO
    Rebecca Hite, Realtor, Huntington Properties, LLC.
    9 år sedan
    I would skip the stencil and go with a large picture with blue accents for above the headboard.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.