johnwest80

Need exterior color suggestions that go with one sided red brick

johnwest80
9 år sedan
I just cannot figure out what color to paint my large, boring exterior sides (and trim and door, of course) of my house. I'd like to have a palette that is like other homes being built these days. Any suggestions are welcome!

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    flair lighting
    9 år sedan
    you need to landscape the hill side. the shutters are very small on the large left windows, i would get larger ones there and add them to the side window
  • PRO
    Rebecca Hite, Realtor, Huntington Properties, LLC.
    9 år sedan
    I might go with the darker blue on your shutters for the large sides and then leave the trim white. I might also add shutters to the windows on the side of the house to get a more consistent look. Good luck!
  • libradesigneye
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan
    Hi there - a dark blue gray is wonderful against red brick and very colonial . . .something like bm smoke gray http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/smokegray
    or a classic wedgewood blue gray on all the siding and trim.

then, do a shutter one shade deeper, to match darker garage doors . . bm almost black . . and try a sunny yellow front door . .
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.