randy_bruns

Para Paint BB35

Randy Bruns
9 år sedan
Thanks for the quick response! We cannot find that color when talking with the Para Paint representative. Is there a name other than BB35?
Gray Built-in Bookcase in Home Office · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Classy Glam Living
    9 år sedan
    So sorry about that... I don't think that was a custom blend we did. Let me dig out the paint chips, and I'll confirm with you on the paint colour.
  • PRO
    Classy Glam Living
    9 år sedan
    Hi Randy, I took the code off of the front of the card, BB35. But I think Para goes by the code at the back of the card, which is P5222-44 (name is Double Click, Right). On my phone, the colour from http://www.myperfectcolor.com/en/color/310105_Para-Paints-P5222-44-Double-Click-Right is the closest to the real colour. Hope that helps!
  • Randy Bruns
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thanks soooo much for finding that! And I'm sorry to have put you to work. :) I love what you did with these cabinets!
  • PRO
    Classy Glam Living
    9 år sedan
    No worries! Glad to be of help =) and glad you told me about not being able to find it at Para, or I would never have known about their coding system! Good luck on your project!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.