dhigginb774

Fireplace decor advice...rustic industrial look

dhigginb774
9 år sedan
We are moving into a home with a beautiful fire place. It has a rustic industrial look. We have a lot of Asian themed decor already from our last house and would like to tie it in. I am open to ideas because it seems as if this might be a little difficult to decorate.

Kommentarer (3)

• Mark
    9 år sedan
    As nice as the mantle piece is, it looks very thin, I would like to see something thicker. I would not want to leave the metal pipe exposed, I would get a small Asian screen to cover it up and then layer some of your other Asian decor in front.
  • PRO
    Gary Savitzky Architects
    9 år sedan
    To help the fireplace feel built in I would incorporate two window seats on both sides of the fireplace. I would enclose the flue maybe 2 feet wide up to the ceiling. I would also install a marble surround and hearth.
    Good luck
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    9 år sedan
    This is a duplicate post so check both
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.