ltfatdaddy

What was the original size of the pallets before cutting down?

Bert Russell
9 år sedan
I have a great source for old pallets but I need to know the original size so I can pick out the right ones. Thanks!
Repurposed Pallets · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    RVGP Photo+Graphics
    9 år sedan
    Although I was just the photographer, it seemed to me to be standard kitchen cabinet depth. I don't think the width was as important (depending on your space) as how far off the wall you may want the "counter top" to be. You may want it narrower, say just a little over the length of a wine bottle. By doing this, you can actually cut a pallet in half and use both rough sides as the face. I've also seen 1/4" plexiglass cut to size and attached to create a smooth top. Another option, in addition to the plexiglass, is to create a "bar top" by cantilevering the top pallet over 18-20" so bar stools can be added. Of course, the pallets will need to be all screwed together, especially the top one. Good luck! -Robin
    Bert Russell thanked RVGP Photo+Graphics
  • PRO
    Cascio Associates - Site Planning - Landscape Arch
    9 år sedan

In response to your question, Bert. they are typically four feet deep, those side and center members that the planks are attached to. I expect the width that you show is a standard three and a half feet, but some may be four feet wide. Go look behind the local super market with your yardstick or measuring tape.

I admire your innovative activity, whether residential or commercial. By the #3 and #4 on the wall above, my guess is that you are a wine shop or a restaurant.

Well done, Bert. Enjoy and prosper.

cascio.offsite@gmail.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.