monetteb1989

Do you have any idea where to get a sink/counter combo like this?

monetteb1989
9 år sedan
Beachwood Drive Residence · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    XANADU GROUP
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan

Good afternoon,

I dont believe you can buy this pre-made, we fabricated both the cabinets and sinks in our shop, we do custom cabinetry and stone work so all of our sinks and cabinets are totally custom made for each bathroom. If your interested I can send you more info about getting one of these fabricated, or I can speak with your contractor or designer and let them know how to make it for you. Thanks so much and have a great day.

• monetteb1989
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I am interested in the sink portion. I essentially act as a contractor for my own projects. I'm curious to get a ballpark figure on cost for a simple sink fabrication like that. I'm assuming part of that takes into account materials used. I would be happy with a simple stone material or even a porcelain cast. let's chat about different options available and pricing and go from there. How may I reach you?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.