retta511

Room Size?

retta511
9 år sedan
I'm looking to convert a bedroom to an office with a similar layout.
Home Office, McLean, VA · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Closet America
    9 år sedan
    Thank you for your question and your interest in Closet America. The room dimensions are 154.3” x 118.6” Converting rooms to a home office or a beautiful walk-in closet are our specialty.

We serve homeowners in the Washington, DC and Baltimore metropolitan areas. If you live in our market you can reach us at 240 455-9478 to schedule a complimentary design consultation.
  • retta511
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thank you for your response. I will be in touch. I'm moving into a newly built home in Feb/Mar 2015. I have the room dimensions. Is it too early to plan or should I wait until we close you can actually take the measurements?
  • PRO
    Closet America
    9 år sedan
    A lot of our clients like to have closets ready to be installed for when they move in and meet with us much sooner. We also work with homes that are in the process of being built, we are able to work from blueprints and plans.

If you wish to discuss further please give our office a call, anyone of our staff members can assist you with any questions you may have about the upcoming projects. Our toll free number is 877-203-9952. We look forward hearing from you

Kind Regards
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.