greens76

where is the website where I can buy accessories for this set?

greens76
9 år sedan
Sorry, I don't see it somehow and I would like (at a minimum) the two metallic tables.
Outdoor Wicker Sofa Sectional 5-Piece Resin Couch Set · Mer info

Kommentarer (24)

• PRO
    MangoHome
    9 år sedan
    Those are special ordered, we can sure get them for you, takes a few week to come, you'll get the sofa set and if you order the Alu trays, will go separately via fedex once we receive them.

Best regards
    JL
  • greens76
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    How much would the cost of the Alu trays be? To be honest those are what sold me on the set!
  • gin4004
    9 år sedan
    How much are the alu trays
  • greens76
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    JL, what is the approximate cost of the Alu Trays? I really want to order this set but am waiting on the cost of the special order trays, thanks.
  • PRO
    MangoHome
    9 år sedan
    $297 both,
  • greens76
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I'm sorry, does this mean EACH la tray is 297? so the total set would be approx $2200 or is it approx $1900?
  • PRO
    MangoHome
    9 år sedan
    $297 for both trays.
  • Mitch Ballou
    8 år sedan

I can not find the aluminum arm trays on your site. I just ordered the sectional and would like to add them to my order.

• PRO
    MangoHome
    8 år sedan

trays are not listed individually, it is a special order, once ordered takes about 60 days to get them.

• Mitch Ballou
    8 år sedan

ok how do I do a special order?

• Mitch Ballou
    8 år sedan

Ok please provide instructions to special order them. Thanks

• shahid riaz
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Dear Sir/ Madam

1. How can the order be delivered in Pakistan?

2. How much time will the order take to reach?

3. Final cost to reach my Home at Lahore (shipping+Item)?

Regards

Shahid

• PRO
    MangoHome
    7 år sedan

Shahid; I have to be honest I have never ship to Pakistan, I'm not sure if Houzz has a way to do this, let me chaco and I'll get back with you.

• edmondgiroux
    7 år sedan

Is the set warehoused in the US? what kind of timing to ship to Phoenix??

• PRO
    MangoHome
    7 år sedan

yes, we have it in stoke in the US; we ship from TX; we ship within 48hrs once the order has been confirmed; transit time once shipped is 3 days to AZ

• edmondgiroux
    7 år sedan

Great....Any more definitive date on shipment? (still have not received notice of shipment)

• PRO
    MangoHome
    7 år sedan

Edmond, you tracking information is posted on your order; it was shipped Tuesday, as soon as it arrives at destination terminal, they call you to number you leave on file to schedule delivery.

Tracking is RL Carriers, 784421325

• bchasse
    6 år sedan

What are the Alu trays? the pic i see doesnt have trays unless i am missing it?

• PRO
    MangoHome
    6 år sedan

My apologies, its a mistake on the listing, I have asked Houzz to remove that; it does;t belong to this listing, not sure why is still there.

• PRO
    MangoHome
    6 år sedan

Listing has been fixed... thanks for helping us improve the information,

• ldboutros
    4 år sedan

Hello. Do you ship to Canada?

• PRO
    MangoHome
    4 år sedan

We do, just need to contact us direct with the set (s) you want and postal code for freight rates

• PRO
    MangoHome
    4 år sedan

Thats correct, e mail is on our web page

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.