jaybass70

what blinds for kitchen?

jaybass70
9 år sedan
hi, I've just moved into a large flat and I need some blinds for the kitchen, I can't decide what type, I would like to make it a bit more cosy and would like to take a bit of echo out of the room so I'm leaning more to fabric, it has wooden floors and a high ceiling, thanks in advance

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Gina Moore
    9 år sedan
    What a fab window. And since it looks like the room also functions as a dining/sitting room, I'd definitely go for a fabric roman blind - perhaps even interlined to absorb some of the echo. Fit the blind outside the recess, maybe a few inches wider on either side, so that it allows maximum light when up, and looks like a pelmet. The only real decision you have to make now is 'what fabric?'.
  • Marc
    9 år sedan
    How about some imitation plantation shutter blinds. Much more cost effective than the real kind and look great as an alternative
  • jaybass70
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    thanks guys, good advice, after doing some more research and looking around I was leaning toward the roman blinds but having them in the recess but you have changed my mind and I will have them out of the recess with some sort of pelmet,, now... what colour ha ha !
  • jacksplash
    9 år sedan
    Great window,shame to hide it,but if you need fabric for sound,I've attached a few pics for you. Hope it helps.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.