houzzerpolls

Which one of these 6 Stunning Stairways gets your Vote?

Houzz Polls
11 år sedan
These photos are of some of the most spectacular stairways on Houzz. Which one gets your vote as the best of the bunch? Got another stairway you think beats them all? Post a link in the comments and share!

VOTE and let us know what sold you!

Kommentarer (22)

• lyvia
    11 år sedan
    A staircase should be solid and reliable - this one is modern but well grounded.
  • thespreadingoak
    11 år sedan
    Beautiful proportions, materials, light. Functional - but an artistic statement in its own right. Access is a little cramped - but made up for by generous landing...
    Speaks of a well lived in home with an appreciation for the good things of life stripped of pretension. LIKE!!!!
  • Jamieson
    11 år sedan
    NeMo for me! Love the textures and materials used. Nice clean lines, love it!
  • mmjmurphy
    11 år sedan
    Love everything about NeMo.Wood ,marble and stone...Just Stunning.
  • PRO
    Marie Meko, Allied ASID
    11 år sedan
    It is always difficult to decide when the styles are so wildly different. I agree with Jameison about the use of the textures and materials and also voted for NeMo. It is modern and yet feels warm and welcoming. I love the round light fixtures with the straight lines of the space.
    Marie Meko
  • Manon Floreat
    11 år sedan
    I really like NeMo, also. What makes it for me are those globe chandeliers. I don't know if anything else would have worked as well. York has that sculptural quality that I find very appealing. It's artful.

Here's another that's pretty impressive (and also incorporates sculpture).

Apple Farm · Mer info
  • debhenry
    11 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 11 år sedan
    I don't typically like modern but I love the NeMo - the mix of stone and wood - the texture of the lights - it's stunning.
  • PRO
    Theo Flamenbaum Interiors
    11 år sedan
    I would say Bauhaus simply because of the stunning rails and the Bocci pendants.
  • PRO
    homeowner/madgirl
    11 år sedan
    even though I often find myself leaning modern, i picked the elegant beach house. what a perfect curve and the rest of that house is gorgeous.
  • Darlene Rantala
    11 år sedan
    i love all the textures and reflections. my 3 best of course are the softness of the ceiling the warmth of the wall and the strength of the bannisters :)
  • PRO
    Madison Modern Home
    11 år sedan
    Because they're so sinuous and almost magical, I had to choose Staircase, York - Rhoco. They look almost like a giant dinosaur spine.
  • PRO
    JaredViar
    11 år sedan
    each has its own subjective design flairs, I must admit , the beach house is just a real stunner! I'm intriqued by the popular votes of the Nemo, it appears really harsh cold industrial, commercial, like tonka wood blocks , the stone wall visual eyecandy heavy weight texture anchors like a water fall, does not suggest its a home! The landing makes me wonder if there is a sauna hidden, the blah white walls, the cracked ice pendants are the only really nice things that appeal, allows a shadow cast, just really seems no originality!
  • jkhubeka
    11 år sedan
    straight and convinient ,like the design
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 år sedan
    Beach House stairway is my favorite. Simple and approachable, I like it!
  • inessita
    11 år sedan
    All of them are really impressive, but ... the most beautiful to me is the Mediterranean Entry, NeMo is the second
  • Laurie M
    11 år sedan
    NeMo is my fave, love the wood, the stone, the lighting!
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 år sedan
    NeMo (New Modern) - Phil Kean Designs feels so grand and inviting.
  • Momof5x
    11 år sedan
    Mediterranean Entry as it would be more suited to the trend over here colour wise, tile decor wise and design in general ( arches) colours etc..
  • PRO
    Chroma Design
    11 år sedan
    I honestly can't decide. And I'm rather opinionated! They all are excellent and represent the perfect marriage of architecture, fine craftsmanship and interior design.
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    11 år sedan
    Nemo, Mediterranean and Northwood.
  • PRO
    Rigsby Builders Inc.
    11 år sedan
    We like this one
    Entrance · Mer info
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.