houzzerpolls

6 Wine Cellars that Wow! Which one gets your vote?

Houzz Polls
11 år sedan
Here are 6 of the incredible wine cellars recently featured in the Houzz article "Wine Cellars That Shine." Which one is the best of the bunch?

VOTE and let us know what you like about it!

You can read the full article here: http://bitly.com/M6CESP

Kommentarer (14)

• Emily H
    11 år sedan
    I'm not a huge wine drinker (I know...I know) but I really like the backlit shelves in NY. I feel like it's just the right size for me and a fun design element for a larger space.
  • PRO
    Marie Meko, Allied ASID
    11 år sedan
    Love the ambiance of Taylor Lombardo cellar....great combination of modern and old world feel. Jamieson thinks the seating should be more comforable but after a few glasses of wine I don't think I would notice!
    Marie Meko
  • Diann
    11 år sedan
    I love art and this wine cellar has 2 purposes Backlit is my favorite for that reason. What a wonderful warm inviting glow it has . Love the size and contemporary yet warm and simple lines of it. Wish I was sitting there right now all comfy up with a nice glass of red. Wish I could see the rest of the space as well.
  • inkwitch
    11 år sedan
    This was hard because none of them really appealed to me. Nashville reminds me of my youth, but I wouldn't want to cope with all that avant gard stuff now. Backlit is appealing, but I guarantee you can't read the labels in that light. Lombardo would be a great fallout shelter. I guess my idea of a winecellar is easy accessibilty to where I"m dining and functional simplicity. Hence: wine cellar kitchen. I should be so lucky to own half that much wine!
  • michigammemom
    11 år sedan
    I would have chosen the Lombardo cellar, but was slightly unnerved by its resemblance to a catacomb.
  • PRO
    User
    11 år sedan
    I agree with michigammemom - the Lombardo was interesting but too cold. This is visually the most striking of the bunch.
  • PRO
    By Any Design Ltd.
    11 år sedan
    I love this cellar. it has changed my perception of what's achievable with simple glass and light installations. I hope to incorporated this glass and lighting elements into my shower builds here in Vancouver.

Great Room. Two thumbs way up.

John Whipple
    http://www.No-Curb.com
  • annabellekirby
    11 år sedan
    This wine cellar gives the home a welcoming feeling and makes it feel like its Christmas already with all the blue lights. I'm not a wine drinker myself but this is pretty impressive
  • PRO
    User
    11 år sedan
    Visually - Granoff's strikes me. Functionally - Vin de Garde's is sleek and easy to find your wine.
  • PRO
    TASCH - GROUP
    11 år sedan
    The question was: "Which one IS the best of the bunch?" Therefore my vote goes clearly for Taylor Lombardo. This is actually the only real wine "CELLAR" This cellar provides the best environment for a good wine. It is cool, dark and has always the same temperature.

The "Nashville Wine Cellar" gets my vote for the nicest looking Wine Cellar.

Regards,

3D-Tile-Design - Bertram Tasch
    Maple Ridge, BC (Greater Vancouver)
    http://www.3D-Tile-Design.ca
  • PRO
    Winepine
    11 år sedan
    The Nashville is incredibly unique, but the Bamboo gets my vote.
  • Jayda DEyry
    11 år sedan
    To tell you the truth, unless they are temp. controlled these cellars aren't really that practical. Especially if you are cellaring wine for a substantial period of time. I love the cellar my husband and I designed and built into our home..... it's style reflect 'us'.
  • PRO
    Atlas Custom Cabinets Ltd
    9 år sedan
    I would be definitely speechless, if I stood in the Nashville wine cellar
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.