dbrh1

Limestone walls in kitchen

Deborah Davis
11 år sedan
How did the warm tone of the Limestone remain so even throughout this room. Was it the grout color that was applied in a certain manner create that rich warm tone throughout?
La Maisonnette - Beynac-et-Cazenac, France · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Stephmodo
    11 år sedan
    Hi Deborah! I apologize I didn't see this sooner. My husband actually brought in 3 tons of sand and spent 10 days sandblasting the stone back to its original, warm color. It was a pain, but we are grateful to enjoy the warmth every time we are there. Plus, it won't have to be done again for another 100 years!
  • PRO
    Deborah Davis
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thank you for the information. Yes, I should have thought of that in the first place. Does this room get cold in the winter with this stone on the wall. Perhaps since this room is on the lower floor it might help the temperature from dropping. It is really beautiful. I love love love the color.
  • PRO
    Stephmodo
    11 år sedan
    It gets pretty cold, but we do have a heating unit down there (as well as a fireplace), so it's fine.
  • caromck
    11 år sedan
    What type of wood is your dining table? It's a beautiful work of art.
  • PRO
    User
    8 år sedan

We make custom tables, please visit our shop at DownHomeLiving

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.