bnock

where is the stair runner from?

Floors By Design
11 år sedan
Classic Straight Run Millmade Staircase with Carpet Runner in Traditional Family · Mer info

Kommentarer (10)

• christinesudbury
    11 år sedan
    Would you tell me the manufacturer of this carpet? It is fantastic!
  • Barbara Scholberg
    11 år sedan
    I too would like to know material and manufacturer
  • Barbara Scholberg
    11 år sedan
    I too would like to know material and manufacturer
  • PRO
    NH Design Studios
    11 år sedan
    awesome runner- who make it? thanks
  • Nestor Ho
    11 år sedan
    I also love the runner and would love to know more!!
  • Vicky Ayres
    10 år sedan
    could you tell me where i can get this stair runner from please.
  • PRO
    CMR Interiors & Design Consultations Inc.
    10 år sedan
    Elizabeth Eakins has runners like this.
  • Anne
    8 år sedan

I have to note a word of caution here. I fell in love with this runner and purchased this exact model from Woodard and Greenstein. I had a difficult time finding an installer who would tackle this and when I did, they totally ruined the rug. The mitered 90 degree corner looks especially bad. Unless you have a lot of confidence in your installer think twice about purchasing this type of cotton weave rug for a stair runner. We had a rug restorer come out to see what he could do and he said he wouldn't recommend this type of rug for stairs, especially those with turns.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.