Evanson Horses · Mer info

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    Gates & Croft Horticultural Design
    11 år sedan
    Thank you Margery.
  • melodyz
    10 år sedan
    Incredible I have been looking for an artist just like you.Would love to talk to you about displaying your art in our community in Murrieta. If you're interested please leave your info and I will call you.
  • PRO
    10 år sedan
    Melodyz, I am a painter and illustrator as well as a landscape designer -- and this is one of my landscape designs. If you are referring to the horses themselves, I am not the sculptor. My art work is visible at www.janeschwartzgatesart.com and you can email me through either that site or www.gardengates.info. Thank you.
  • PRO
    Green Goddess Gardens, Inc.
    8 år sedan

Is that DG as a mulch or just the native soil? Love your combo of pebble/stone mixing, very naturalistic

• PRO
    8 år sedan

Thank you, Green Goddess Gardens. It is DG. We have so much clay in our soil here it would become a disaster to walk on when wet if not buffered with some permeable paving.

• Richard
    6 år sedan

Would you happened to remember what the color is on the DG? I tried looking at Southwestern Brown, but it seems to be too red. I appreciate any leads. Thx!

• PRO
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Southwestern brown is quite red. I no longer remember where we obtained the DG. But you might look into more colors from Southwest Bolder and Stone or KRC. If you see something you might like, ask if they have any distributors local to you. Wish I could remember what we actually ordered but it was quite a few years ago, and some of the products might have changed. ( Rock and stone products can vary in color depending on where in the quarry they are harvested.)

• PRO
    5 år sedan

These half wheels were built specifically for this design. There are decor shops that specialize in western items or just try looking for wooden or metal wagon wheels online. Cutting them in half and attaching stakes make them easier to set into the ground. Keeping spokes and rims from contacting the soil directly (and keeping wood surfaces painted, stained or oiled) will help them last longer.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.