eglobus

Love the back splash!

Eileen Globus
11 år sedan
What is the name of the tile and where can I get it?
Ontare Residence · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Jessica Risko Smith Interior Design
    11 år sedan
    Thanks for your question! This backspash is glass.
    I used a combination of an opalescent tile in varying sizes (Casa Dolce Casa, Neutra Vetro Glass Tile, Color: 03 Avorio Lux) with randomly inserted glossy glass tiles in the gray (Walker Zanger Spa Glass, Serenity Gloss Splash Liner). I used that to tie in the soapstone counters and get some added detail in the splash without it getting too busy.
  • redrosenat
    10 år sedan
    Hi! Question: avorio lux is color no.2, and silver is color no.3, so is it silver or avorio? Ps I love them both :)
  • Sam Dewick
    10 år sedan
  • ubergirl
    9 år sedan
    I really like this tile-granite-wood combo. I have very similarly stained cabinets and floor and dark granite (Volga Blue that reads mostly as black w/silver & green). I've had a heck of a time finding a backsplash that ties the warms and cools together without making the kitchen look even darker… this could be the solution! Are you familiar w/Volga Blue? Do you think this backsplash would work? Also, what is your paint color? It's really lovely with everything else. Thanks so much!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.