jenny_ezell

Would you please share the dimensions of the tub and the tub deck? Thanks so much.

Jenny Ezell
11 år sedan
Master Bath · Mer info

Kommentarer (8)

• akcorcoran
    11 år sedan
    Are there different models of the Purist tub b/c the one I saw was 72" deep (long) and we don't have that long of a space in our tubdeck (similar to yours.) Thanks!
  • PRO
    Arch Studio, Inc.
    11 år sedan
    Yes- unfortunately-the Purist Tub is only available in 72 " long. It is a beautiful tub!
  • akcorcoran
    11 år sedan
    Thanks! Misread you're measurements, although that is about the exact dimensions that we have - actually slightly deeper at 66" deep but only 74" wide which would but the tub right at the edge. Hmmm...
  • PRO
    Thomas Nickerson Wood Works
    11 år sedan
    would like to know where you got this lighting, it is exactly what I am looking for
  • lexymorgan1
    11 år sedan
    do you have the floorplan to this? i love this bath so much but cannot get the dimensions correct when recreating myself?
  • PRO
    Arch Studio, Inc.
    11 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 11 år sedan
    Yes, I absolutely have the floor plan. See attached. The room size is approximately 8 ft. wide by 16 ft. long.
  • dara45
    11 år sedan
    Is the tile Carrera Marble or something else?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.