dorisbaltgalvis

Loved the home with the blue tile around the pool. Great illusion!

Do you have a designer you recommend when clients ask?
Belle of the Ball in Claremont · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    RL Pruitt Construction, Inc.
    9 år sedan
    Yes we can recommend designers. We recommend on a project by project basis so please call to discuss
  • PRO
    Doris Baltgalvis Ethan Allen Corona
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Are you currently building anywhere in the Inland Empire or Yorba Linda? I would love to see one of your projects and possibly meet you. I am guessing you looked at some of my projects when you decided to follow me. Hope to talk with you soon.
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    I would like to meet with you.
    We currently are closing up three homes in Rancho Cucamonga and constructing one in Upland. Please let me know your schedule and we can coordinate a meeting
    Please call our office
    Thank you
  • PRO
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I will call today but was thinking maybe tomorrow afternoon about two or so.
  • PRO
    9 år sedan
    Look forward to hearing from you
  • PRO
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    I sent an email yesterday but didn't get a reply. I can still make time this afternoon but will need to get moving soon as it takes awhile to get to Rancho Cucamonga from Corona. What is the name of the person contacting me?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.