beltane74

Attic small bathroom

Julie Landry
11 år sedan
What would you do with this space ? We find it hard to organize. Where would you put the bath, toilet and sink ?

Kommentarer (7)

• valerieymarsh
    11 år sedan
    Not sure how tall that kneewall is, but I would sacrifice depth on one side and frame another knee wall that gives you enough head room. You can put the back of the toilet against this, and the shower, sink, etc. Then it just becomes a standard 'one wall' style of bathroom, and walking in the order would be sink, toilet, shower. Hope this helps.
  • Julie Landry
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thank you ! This is similar to what I think. We are probably boing to close the left side at 4.5 feet and build a long closet. On the other side will be sink, toilet and vanity. at the back, centered, will be a rectangular bath. I hope this will look nice :S What do you think for the colors ? I have already purchased White rectangular glossy porcelain for the floor. My worry is for the vanity and the counter. Thank you for your suggestions :)
  • PRO
    Metro Interiors
    11 år sedan
    Expensive to add plumbing in an attic. Not sure how to run pipes and drains. Erc in a small attic. Best without a bathroom
  • bwcoz
    11 år sedan
    Are dormers an option? Could open up some space.
  • PRO
    By Any Design Ltd.
    11 år sedan
    Quick Drain USA makes a side outlet linear drain. This might help you out with piping things.

This shower was moved with the help of a side outlet linear drain.

JW
  • Julie Landry
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thanks everyone ! This is a new construction, still in process, so it is not too hard to run pipes in this attic. We finally found a solution. Long closet on the left side, bath at the back wall and toilet, vanity and sink on the right side. Hope this will look nice.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.