ilariacoppola

Art on walls

Is it important for you to have art on walls? Could you live without it?
Yes - art on walls
No - I can live without it
Not interested

Kommentarer (11)

• mmunro57
    9 år sedan
    I like my art mixed with great photography shots and mingled with family pictures.
    Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked mmunro57
  • PRO
    Ingrid Rasmussen Photography
    8 år sedan

Its the perfect way to personalise your space

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked Ingrid Rasmussen Photography
  • PRO
    Cluck Cluck!
    8 år sedan

We find our clients love to use the subtle colours of the feathers in our prints to compliment their rooms colour schemes.

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked Cluck Cluck!
  • PRO
    Giles Norman Photography
    8 år sedan

Art work adds so much character to the room, its you perfect accessory

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked Giles Norman Photography
  • PRO
    Bazaar Velvet
    8 år sedan

Yes of course, its an absolute must! And how about trying putting artwork on your floor as well as your wall? There are some fabulous arty rug designs out there that will add personality and style to your space.

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked Bazaar Velvet
  • PRO
    AG Interiors
    8 år sedan

Love art on walls - finishes off a room and adds personality to a scheme

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked AG Interiors
  • PRO
    Caroline Banks Art
    7 år sedan

Definitely though I also like propping pieces up against walls, either at floor level or on shelves

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked Caroline Banks Art
  • artemisia_cp
    7 år sedan
    Life would be dull without something beautiful to look at - be in art on walls, a wonderful view or a handsome (in my eyes) husband!
    Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked artemisia_cp
  • PRO
    Glove Poppit
    7 år sedan

I could not imagine walls without art work. It's an expression of me, my likes, and places I have been

Ilaria Coppola Design ltd thanked Glove Poppit
  • PRO
    Anonymous
    7 år sedan

Naturally, I think art on a lonely wall is great, it adds personality and character to any room or space. However, art is a reflection of a persons personality and a level of sentimentality.

There are times that artwork on a wall just makes the peripheral view of the room look busy without a purpose.

I'm a strong believer and try to work on the principle, that artwork needs to grab your attention and to subconsciously "click" as the perfect piece for that room, space or view of what you're looking at.

To illustrate some pieces of artwork I think has that subconscious "click", this is my working progress ideas book called VERY WELL THOUGHTOUT ARTWORK:

http://www.houzz.co.uk/ideabooks/67547891/thumbs/very-well-thoughtout-artwork

In my humble opinion, any artwork on a wall has to earn it's place to be there, otherwise it's just a waste of time looking for it, money buying it and effort putting it up that doesn't mean anything!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.