jackie_greenbaum

What color paints did you use on the walls/moldings etc.

Jackie Greenbaum
9 år sedan
Would you have done anything different if the room was smaller, paint wise? I just purchased new bedding which the coverlet looks like it's the grayish color of the one on this bed, the actual duvet is more purple than gray. I would love to now do the walls in a dark gray with white moldings, but the room is a small bedroom so trying to figure out a light color for the walls (and a color for the headboard!) What color is the headboard here as well?: Thanks so much, this room is fantastic and one of the more unique designs I've seen on houzz!
Visionaire in NYC · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Lo Chen Design
    7 år sedan

Sorry for the late reply. Let me know if you still want my advice.

I suggest to use very light gray color for the wall. Light color usually will make the room seem bigger. The headboard in the photo is medium gray.

Feel free to send me photo of your room.

Lo

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.