who makes the tile on the backsplash. Thanks

Debbi Bergwall
9 år sedan
Transitional White Master Bath · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    User
    9 år sedan

Beautiful design! What is the model # for the Robern Mirrors? And the lights?

• PRO
    Bathrooms by Brad
    8 år sedan
    What is the shape called of the mosaic border?
  • PRO
    MMCC, LLC
    8 år sedan

Circles mosaic.

• PRO
    MMCC, LLC
    8 år sedan

The lights are from Restoration Hardware, with a speciality shade. I don't have the model number for the Roburn mirrors, but they are mirrored in the interior and have electrical plugs inside.

• PRO
    Bathrooms by Brad
    8 år sedan
    I learned that the mosaic tile border is made by Terra Bella and code and name is YMB21, the piece above the border is called polished Bianco Carrara chair rail moulding, and the piece below it is called pencil moulding. Everything is made of the same marble material so it might make sense to purchase everything from Terra Bella. The Robern Vanities can be found here: http://shop.ferguson.com/product/robern-RMT20D4MDCR-polished-chrome-248551
  • PRO
    MMCC, LLC
    8 år sedan

Please note that when I had this chair moulding installed, I had to hand select which ones to use because some were a brighter white than others. I wanted the whitest carrara moulding I could find, so I had alot of waste. Also make sure that you get a sample from the current lot of the mosiac and the moulding to make sure it the right shade for your project.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.