libratravel

Home office needs help

libratravel
9 år sedan
senast redigerad:9 år sedan

I hope you all can look past the chaos and mess in this room to help me see it's potential. I just bought this Ikea black brown desk last night to match the filing cabinet we already had. We need storage and organization. Would love to keep the desk view out a window. Also considering painting the shelves on the bookcase a dark stain or even covering them with fabric. I need window treatments and some art on the walls. Love blues and greens. Please send along tips on layout and organizational tips and accessories! So grateful!

Kommentarer (2)

• decoenthusiaste
    9 år sedan

We're seeing your space in triplicate, but only the same two walls. Comment here and upload views of the rest of the room for best help.

• PRO
    epiphany glass studios
    9 år sedan

I think an office space is a great opportunity to put together a little gallery wall space. Find 5-7 small pieces of art or hang-able objects. These could be photos, small prints, or even a tiny shelf with a decorative object on it. Since you don't have a huge wall space to work with, this will enliven the space and allow you to put up some of your favorite visual art. Just remember not to let it get out of control - try taping a square/rectangle of masking tape and place the objects just within that space.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.