deletrius_xem

Room darkening

Deletrius Xem
9 år sedan
This looks like two shades in one. A solar and a room darkening. Right? How many fabrics to chose from?
Solar Shades · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    The Shade Shop
    9 år sedan

Hello and thank you for your question! Yes, it is essentially two shades in one. It is a dual shade
    system that has two roller shades inside of one cassette, and they can operate
    independently of each other. So you can have both a blackout roller shade
    and a solar shade. There are tons of different options. We have a sample
    book of the numerous options in our showroom. Are you local to Houston? If so, I would recommend stopping by our showroom to see & feel your options in person. We're located at 4122 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77027.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions. Thank you!

Sara

• Deletrius Xem
    Författare
    9 år sedan

One more question: is the solar shade in front or in back? I would want one with the solar in back and a decorative material in front. I live near San Antonio and don't get to Houston much, although I used to live there.

• PRO
    The Shade Shop
    9 år sedan

I believe this picture has the solar shade in front, but it's just personal preference. You could do it the way you described just as easily!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.