rabbitmoon

Where the bed is positioned bothers me... you can;t even sit up..

rabbitmoon
9 år sedan
This is more of a reaction, I hope it is ok...For daily living for me, where the bed is located is more important than being wedged under the stairs.. I could see it if was a work studio and need a place to crash occasionally ... otherwise I would have switched the desk and bed positions I also don't like the busyness of giving the stairs a graduated ceiling in an already small place,,
Living Room · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    YIBANEH
    9 år sedan

@rabbitmoon I appreciate your criticisms. In this case, the office space was more important to the client than the bedroom so that is why the office has such a prominent space. The great thing about design is that each client can work around what their specific needs are to create a space that is perfect for them.

• rabbitmoon
    Författare
    9 år sedan

That makes sense, thanks.. I had thought so.. but saw no narrative ..

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.