marc_lefrancois

Martha Stewart home depot Perry Street cabinets

Marc Lefrancois
9 år sedan
Has anyone used these...?? We like the very narrow shaker look. What about quality...? It would be nice to see pictures of a finish kitchen.

Kommentarer (5)

• hayleydaniels
    9 år sedan

Google them with the terms 'reviews' and 'complaints' and see what you find. Check the website pissedconsumer.com for complaints as well.

• PRO
    Select Hardwood Floor Co.
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan

@hayleydaniels...

that's a busy website nowadays... lol!

They owe most of their success to the DIY industry promoting "cheap" solutions.

• PRO
    Prestige General Contractors
    9 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 9 år sedan

Just like the Thomasville cabinetry sold at the big orange box, this is a
    licensing deal. Home Depot pays Thomasville and Martha Stewart for the use of
    their names. And just as is the case with Thomasville Cabinetry, Martha's are
    made by MasterBrand Cabinets. Which I sell. And I beat HD's price EVERY time. Not even close. I also carry doors and options from MB that HD doesn't get.

• PRO
    Martha Stewart Living
    9 år sedan

Hi Marc - Below are some images of our Perry Street cabinets in Silhouette and Sharkey Gray. You can view more details of these kitchens in our Modern Kitchens project gallery.

As the user above said, our kitchen are manufactured by Masterbrand but they are designed by us. Many of our door styles are directly inspired by kitchens in Martha's own homes!

Modern Kitchens · Mer info

Modern Kitchens · Mer info

• bluepittsley
    förra året

I've gotta say, I loved the way they look. I did my kitchen using Perry Street cabinets in gray with the gray wood grain looking doors, and I was initially thrilled with the results. BUT here are things you must know to look for and either be proactive enough to do major maintenance work before the cabinets go in or have a shabby, bedraggled looking looking kitchen in less than five years. 1) The edges of the shelves inside the cabinets are very sharp corners. Running your hand along one while lifting things out or putting away dishes, it is easy to cut yourself. If you whack your head on one, you will definitely have a gash there. 2) The doors are poorly made, the edges of the laminate start to come loose and whole edges of laminate will start to fall off after a couple of years. The particle board underneath the laminate is porous, so most attempts to re-glue will be unsuccessful.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.