whelan_carpentry_contractors

wheat is the overall dimensions of the building?

I am looking to build a similar cabin to this but unsure what size to set out for was just wondering what overall dimensions worked here for you?
Thank you in advance
2013 playhouse tour of homes · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    fritsch design build
    9 år sedan

This house is 10' wide as you are looking at it and 12' deep, including the porch. The doors are 5' tall and the whole structure is 12' tall, excluding the cupola.

• PRO
    Whelan Carpentry Contractors
    Författare
    9 år sedan
    Thank you for responding so promptly. I think we are running with a 16' x 16' base not including the porch area. We are likely to build it on a concrete base. What did you build off of?
  • PRO
    fritsch design build
    9 år sedan

This design had to be able to be moved to a location for display and the charity auction, then moved again to the buyers property. It was built on a PT 4x4 and 4x6 joist base with 3/4" Advantech sub floor and moved with a large forklift and low boy trailer.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.