frank_66

Need to find this pegboard pullout sized for a wall cabinet

Sharon
9 år sedan
for measuring cups, spoons, and assorted utensils, in a wall cabinet. Does anybody make anything like this for a WALL cabinet? Thanks!
Getting Organized with Fieldstone Cabinetry · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• Sharon
    Författare
    9 år sedan

I did find that, but my upper cabinets will be 42" tall. I have made a plan to create pegboard storage in an upper cabinet myself. I will install 2 or 3 pairs of sliding door tracks in the bottom of the cabinet and on the underside of the first shelf, spaced far enough apart to accommodate the hanging width of the largest piece, like a ladle, and cut pieces of pegboard to fit the space I need to hang my longest kitchen utensils. I may even draw outlines on the pegboard where each piece will hang so it always goes back where it belongs. I will have measuring spoons, measuring cups, ladles, spatulas, anything with a hole in the handle, hanging inside the cabinet. I will cut finger holes in the leading edge of each pegboard and at the back, I plan to install cup hooks in the back of the cabinet and attach lengths of small chain to loop through holes at the back end of the peg board, to prevent accidentally pulling a pegboard out all the way but easily detached if needed.

• User
    9 år sedan

Hi Sharon. If you think of it, please post a photo. I'd like to see the end result.

Sharon thanked User
  • Sharon
    Författare
    9 år sedan

Sure, hopefully it might be useful to others.

• PRO
    Absolute Kitchen And Bath
    8 år sedan

Yes Fieldstone cabinets makes this pegboard that you see here. You can give us a call and we can order one for you. 757-622-0303.

• Sharon
    Författare
    8 år sedan

My pegboard pull-out system is kaput! I've had the materials, the boards were cut, the tracks were cut. However, the "workman" decided it was the kind of project that requires an engineering degree! Living with all the materials, the tools, the rulers, tape measures, screws, nails, pneumatic nailer, and other assorted junk all scattered across the kitchen and trying to prepare meals around it all for the past several months, not to mention an entire wall cabinet that couldn't be used, or that the utensils were stored very inconveniently, was all just too much! I took charge, broke up the pieces of peg board, tossed all the materials out and re-configured my storage spaces to accomodate storing the kitchen equipment I have to have in the kitchen to be able to cook. Also, not that anybody cares, I'm sure, but back when I started this conversation, everything was going peachy. Then the contractor started screwing things up. We had to run him off. The current "workman" is still at it! Not only has the kitchen been "under construction, pardon the dust!", but the rest of the house is cluttered stem to stern with materials, tools, equipment, and I haven't seen the top of the dining room table since April! The drywalling, perfataping, mudding and painting had to be done over, and it still ain't done. Both the new rear entry door and storm door had to be pulled out and rehung, and it still ain't done! There's a wall switch still hanging out of the box. The "workman" can only manage a couple of hours a month. The "workman" is retired, sleeps til noon most days, and doesn't do anything unless he feels like it. This is why I was willing to pay a contractor to do this project. And here it is, the Holiday Season, and I can't even put up decorations this year! Yes, I am Pi$$ed! Happy Holidays.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.