toujoursparis

What is the paint color on the walls?

toujoursparis
9 år sedan
How do they get the technique? Do the paint a dark color under, then the blue, and the distress it?
Nantucket Beach House · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Ike Kligerman Barkley
    8 år sedan

Hi toujoursparis - here's the answer designer Mia Jung gave when interviewed on this room:
    "For this project, I worked with the decorative painter Richard Smith. He created the special room with blue distressed walls, next to the living room. The room is so small, but it took a long time to figure out—I wanted to create a finish that was layer upon layer of color, with a hint of each underlying layer visible. Every time I've worked with him, we've designed in a very different style—a glitzy French trompe l'oeil room for one project, murals in a mountain house for another, and so on. He always understands what I'm trying to do. It is always such a pleasant surprise to see the rooms he has painted for the first time."

• PRO
    Richard Smith Studios
    8 år sedan

Be gad to give any tips you'd like- Richard Smith

www.richardsmithstudios.com

• kwierzbo
    7 år sedan

Well done Mr. Smith-- this is really beautiful!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.