renov8tr12

Do Maibec pre-stained cedar shingles have one or two coats of stain?

renov8tr12
9 år sedan
This is an absolutely beautiful house. I am trying to achieve the look of this siding for my own home and am leaning towards Maibec Seacoast Gray shingles, but I am not sure whether I should order them with one or two coats of stain. Are the shingles on this house pre-stained with one or two coats? I appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you.
Custom Homes · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Encore Construction
    9 år sedan

This house is two coats as are most stains... Please see the Maibec website: http://www.maibec.com/en/

renov8tr12 thanked Encore Construction
  • PRO
    Donna Moy-Bruno, RE/MAX RESULTS
    9 år sedan

picture perfect cape cod home complete with white picket fence!

• renov8tr12
    Författare
    9 år sedan

Thank you so much for your quick response. I'm glad to see that even with two coats of stain, the shingles have the subtle variation in color which I love, rather than looking too solid, like paint. Most of the other Maibec colors don’t seem to have the same variation as Seacoast Gray. Thanks again!

• opalka
    6 år sedan
    Certainteed pewterwood roof shingles
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.