hzdeleted_23945810

I need help with kitchen cabinets

User
9 år sedan

I am going to add cabinets to this kitchen - to the left of fridge and opposite blank wall behind island. I also want to change out counter tops and install an apron sink. What would be a good cabinet colour choice - I want to mix it up and modernise.

Kommentarer (2)

• User
    9 år sedan

Lucky for you, Shaker style cabinets are a classic that can go modern or more traditional with a change in hardware, AND they are stock items in some of the big box stores now. An apron sink may or may not work with the existing base cabinet- check the specs carefully. The color you choose for the additional cabinets should be based upon your new countertop. You might consider a color, white, or just go with a deeper stain on the new cabinets. Resist the urge to go with gray, which could make your existing cabinet wood look orange. Switching out the brown traditional hardware for a more sleek bar-style handle in brushed chrome would be a nice update as well.

User thanked User
  • PRO
    Total Home
    9 år sedan

Painted cabinets are making their way into the trend market in a big way!! sooz001 is correct, your color will depend on the granite, quartz or other material color you choose. Here are a few examples:

User thanked Total Home
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.