jscott001

White kitchen worktops

jscott001
8 år sedan
I'm using white gloss kitchen units and was wondering what type of worktop you have used. Trying to find a bright white to match units. I need a hard wearing top as the flat will be rented out . Thank you
Guiseley · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    PARKdesigned Architects
    8 år sedan
    The worktop that has been used is corian. It is a lovely material and could be shaped to what you would like but it is expensive and can be easily scratched. A laminate worktop is probably best for renting as it is durable and cheap. Please go to: http://www.housetohome.co.uk/kitchen/articles/how-to-buy-a-kitchen-worktop_120610.html for an article on kitchen worktops.

Thanks

PARKdesigned
  • jscott001
    Författare
    8 år sedan
    Thank you I was trying to avoid laminate as the apartment will be used for high end lets..although corian an as you say is probably too expensive.
  • PRO
    Landford Stone
    8 år sedan

I would recommend that you look at our range of Teltos, Bianco Assoluto. Teltos is a high quality stone and lower cost than many other stone materials.

The only problem with trying to match pure white with pure
    white, there will also be a colour difference and it will stand out. It would be
    better to go for a complete colour contrast.

• PRO
    Clover Kitchens
    8 år sedan
    Hi

We regularly do Silestone Blanco Zues white quartz worktops with the crystal white colour from Schueller kitchens. this is always a pretty good match. You can see this combination on one of our projects in our Houzz profile.

CK
  • mrsmcee74
    8 år sedan
    I've got Compac White Mirror Quartz which is very hardwearing. It has low porosity so resists stains and doesn't need the sealing that granite does. I've had it three years and not managed to stain it despite being messy. A bit of bleach gets rid of anything. it's not a bright white though as it has grey flecks. The mirror adds a nice bit of bling though.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.