malcolm_fulcher

Do we have interior photos and if so how do I find them on this site?

Malcolm Fulcher
8 år sedan
Question: Sq.ft.:front elevation view or back? Ceiling hgt? In short, every thing.
Newport Style Residence · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Michael Greenberg & Associates
    8 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 8 år sedan

Hello Malcolm-

You can access the interior photos from this website. If you click on the picture and then look to the right of your screen it should say "Other photos in this project." If you click on the picture thumbnails there, you can access the interior photographs. You can also search for Michael Greenberg & Associates and then click on the projects tab. This project is listed as "Newport Style." Click on the album to begin looking through the images. Arrows are to the right and left sides of each picture. The project is about 9,500 square feet across 2 acres. There are 5 bedrooms, (each with their own full bathroom), and then there are 3 additional half baths. It houses a 4 car garage and 18 rooms total. The ceilings are on average 9 feet, though there are many vaulted ceilings throughout the residence. Some additional photography, including aerial shots of the entire property may be found on our website: http://www.michaelgreenberg-assoc.com/index.html . If you have any further questions about this project please feel free to contact our office. Thank you for your interest in our project!

Malcolm Fulcher thanked Michael Greenberg & Associates
  • Malcolm Fulcher
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Thanks so very much for your response and its detail. This was my first try using Houzz, and to be totally honest: I trusted Ashton's instincts which so wonderfully expressed his deep devotion and love for his mom and his stepdad. Ashton, you have addicted me to Houzz....I am not sure I can even say House anymore....comes out with a zzzzz on the end. If this "little" project ever comes to fruition, all of you will be first guests. Thanks again.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.