jenniferpthames

Need help for kitchen design!

jenniferpthames
8 år sedan

Hi everyone! The kitchen in my home is of an outdated style and I’m not happy with it. The kitchen is the place where I spend more time than any other rooms, so I need it to be of a new style. Can anyone suggest me new models of kitchen design, its total cost, etc. We gave the contract to the Davisville kitchen in Toronto.

Kommentarer (2)

• lefty47
    8 år sedan

HI -- There is really so much now . Refer to ... Houseandhome.com ..... best source of ideas for your area . Also visit around to kitchen showrooms to see what is current .

• PRO
    CJ Evans Home Designs
    8 år sedan

Hi Jennifer! If you have contracted with Davisville Kitchens, they do have interior designers on staff to work through the design of your new kitchen. If you are looking for inspiration, there are many websites on-line that you could be looking through. Show homes in your area and other kitchen designers/installers would also have show rooms and/or pictures of projects they have completed to provide you with some additional ideas.

Costs will depend on the materials you select... there is no magic number assigned to provide you a cost/sq.ft. or lineal foot until your materials are selected!

Your best bet is to work with a qualified designer to identify what you need in your kitchen and develop a working plan for your requirements. A good designer will be able to work with you to listen to what you are after and instill some other ideas and create the custom space you are looking for... all within a ballpark budget that you may be working with.

Once you have that in place, an installer/renovator will be able to provide you with cost estimates for all that you are after.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.