emmaetherington

How do we specify this concrete floor finish? No aggregate showing?

Form Interiors
8 år sedan
Beardshaw House, Margaret River · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Form Interiors
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Thank you Michael, do you have a installer you could recommend in the Perth Area?

• PRO
    Sorensen Architects
    8 år sedan

do you mean to do the concrete or the surface application?

I have a project in Subiaco that is getting a 'salt & pepper' grind/polish to the concrete slabs, the client has organised that trade, otherwise the paint wash & wax can be applied by any skilled painter.

• PRO
    Form Interiors
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Hi Michael, sorry I didn't make my question very clear. Yes the paint wash & wax finish. Thanks for answering my question. I'll contact a painter & Porters Paints for more details.

• PRO
    Sorensen Architects
    8 år sedan

have a look at Whittle Waxes for product and also be aware of maintenance. the floor in question looked a bit grubby after a few years, I don't think the clients maintained it as well as it could have been but I think the finish still has potential and certainly more cost effective than grinding/polishing.

• PRO
    Whittle Waxes
    7 år sedan

Hi,

I take care of the marketing for Whittle Waxes and just came across your photo, I just joined houzz today..

For the maintenance if the floor gets too grubby, use the Preparation Cleaner its a mop on mop off process that takes away grime. Then recoat with either a buffed on coat of Whittle Waxes Object Oil, it comes in Matte and Classic. It's non toxic and will dry overnight. If its too far along with the wear and grime buff on another coat of Whittle Waxes Hardwax Oil, either way the floor will look like new again.

Let me know if you have any questions.

info@whittlewaxes.com.au

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.