tiamoonsankey

Picking a color to paint the paneling in my bathroom , I'm going off of the floor tiles

tiamoonsankey
11 år sedan
I'm only painting the bathroom but I am having some troubles trying to find a color to match the floor tiles , I'm using the floor tiles as my pallet that I'm going off of, I'm only painting the panelling a different color the other wall will just be white , or a off white , and ideas please , the black is to harsh and makes the bathroom look smaller than it already is .
I would also like to paint the sink cabinet but stuck on that as well. Please help

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Engrav's Decorating
    11 år sedan
    Leaving any of the walls white will make your bathroom look smaller. It's in the contrasts that shrink rooms. I would paint all the walls the same. It looks like your tile is a rich brown in the photo. Would you consider using a golden yellow with chocolate towels and accessories? You could paint the cabinet a lighter shade of the walls.
  • rinked
    10 år sedan
    Isn't the floor tile grouted? Or does it just look that way?
  • rinked
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Anyway, use a pale greige or grey/green-blue for the paneling (prime it white first). Change the light fixture and after that decide whether you still want to paint the vanity, because I think it will look good once the walls are painted.
    andrew pogue photography · Mer info

Open Plan Kitchen · Mer info

Globus Builder · Mer info

Family bathroom makeover · Mer info
  • PRO
    George the Painter
    10 år sedan
    I second rinqreations comment. The grey will tie in with the tiles as well as the vanity left as is. If you have your heart set on changing the vanity color a dark chocolate brown would be the way to go.
  • Rawketgrl
    10 år sedan
    Right now you have several colors. White, off white, black, brown, chrome. Paint all the walls the same color. Do not paint the paneling a different color. I like the all the colors mentioned by the previous posters. After the walls are done you may like the vanity. If not a darker shade of the floor color would be nice. I do like the floor tiles they are a nice color and the room will look nice all 1 color with the tile for contrast.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.